Resignation request

Hi,

I am shocked by the declaration of consensus on draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming by Martin Vigoureux. There was much discussion going on about one aspect of the draft, and there was clearly no consensus amongst the participants. There are still questions that haven't been answered about even the applicability of the contested text, let alone addressed. Promised about for example reporting back on the impact on RIR policies have never been fulfilled. And those are just the two bits that concern me most personally.

Steamrolling a draft through a working group completely undermines the whole idea of the IETF and greatly damages it trustworthiness and reliability.  By bluntly declaring consensus despite all of the objections within two hours of the latest version of the draft being published I feel that Martin Vigoureux has lost the credibility as an AD. I strongly feel a resignation is in order at this point.

Cheers,
Sander