Re: Resignation request

Dear Sander, group,

Not judging one way or another (that is not my job) - but asking for resignation via a message like would be a request that falls outside the IETF process. If there is any discontent with decisions an AD made (such as when you believe a decision was made in error), the IESG has an appeals process that should be followed.

https://www.ietf.org/standards/process/appeals/

More details can be found in https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2026.html and https://ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/appeals-actions-decisions/

Kind regards,

Job