Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-09

Hi Jurgen,
thank you for the review, questions, and suggestions to improve the document. I've applied the changes to the working version of the draft. The attached diff highlights the updates (including those suggested by Adam). Please find my notes in-line tagged GIM>>,

Best regards,
Greg