Re: Affiliate Groups -- social type groups and lists....

Hi Warren,

Thanks for organizing this! I love it!
(Already subscribed to HAM AG - I've always been curious but never really got near some real hardware..)

I'll be looking forward for the other AGs as well!

Cheers,
Alexander

PS
After two Singapore and one Bangkok meeting I'm starting to think about a Durian aficionados list ;)