Re: Last Call: <draft-thaler-iftype-reg-05.txt> (Guidelines and Registration Procedures for Interface Types and Tunnel Types) to Proposed Standard

The IANA Considerations is one sentence:

   This entire document is about IANA considerations.

I agree that the entire document is about IANA considerations; however, I think it would be useful to list the registries that are impacted, and how they are impacted.

Russ