Re: Fwd: Request to mailing list Add rejected

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:00 AM S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I assume that you are already subscribed to the mailing list.  It is
unusual that the mailing list is moderated.

I knew the list was moderated. What surprised me was that my message was rejected.

All I did was search for "ietf singapore bof". The BoF description that I objected to turned up on the first page of results. It's not like I was digging in around in content that was supposed to be private.

thanks,
Rob