---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <add-owner@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:03 PM
To: <sayrer@xxxxxxxxx>

Your request to the Add mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "IETF 106 BoF: ABCD"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"This is a proposal the IESG is floating, and I (Barry) put it in the
BoF wiki for now.  I will be posting a message about it to the ADD
list later today, so I'd rather hold your message until after that.
Please feel free to respond to my message when it comes out."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    add-owner@xxxxxxxx