RE: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-05

Re-,

Yes, you are right.

But, this was fixed in the updated version I shared (https://github.com/boucadair/draft-hop-limit/blob/master/draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-06.txt): the structure of the table in the IANA section is aligned with the one in the IANA registry.

The OLD table was moved into the core text.

Cheers,
Med