Re: Planned experiment: A new mailing list for last-call discussions

On 13 Sep 2019, at 17:35, S Moonesamy wrote:

I followed the plenary meeting during which a few persons suggested that the Last Call messages be moved to another mailing list due to the volume of emails unrelated to Last Calls. The number of monthly Last Call emails is usually in the single digits.

SM, I think you misunderstood the point of the new list. It's not for Last Call announcements; it's for Last Call discussion (i.e., individual Last Call comments, area review team reviews, and all of their respective replies). Those messages number 50 to 100 per month. Moving those messages to a separate list is the experiment.

pr
--
Pete Resnick http://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best