Re: [rfc-i] Try this: was Re: New proposal/New SOW comment period

I also agree - just some editorial suggestions. As the reader may not be completely familiar with the RFC series or RFC Editor role, an early reference to rfc-editor.org would be helpful. In addition, all document references, especially RFC references, should be hyperlinks.

Cheers,
Andy

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 9:47 AM Lucy Lynch <llynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 9, 2019, at 7:11 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> With that fix, Mike's draft looks pretty good to me.

I agree - this is much closer to what I’d expect to see if I was looking at this job as a potential candidate