Re: Try this: was Re: New proposal/New SOW comment period

On 9/8/2019 2:25 PM, RFC ISE (Adrian Farrel) wrote:
Hi Mike,

With my ISE hat on...

I also added an "optional deliverable" to cover April fool's RFCs.
While the ISE in some sense sits under the RSE, I believe that the 4/1
RFCs are the responsibility of the ISE, not the RSE.

Operationally, the ISE has always asked the for an opinion on candidate
documents, but the final decision has been with the ISE.

I don't think you need to include this in the SoW.

Best,
Adrian

OOPS!   Noted and easy enough to remove.

Let's see where/if this goes first...

Mike