Re: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-05

Thank you Michael for your comments.
Regarding graphical represtnation, we are still considering that.
This document was intended to be a brief addition to the much elaborated existing CDNI documents, in which the involved parties are defined and there are graphical representations of all the relevant seuqneces.
Oringally, we felt that adding the same sequences in this document would be a duplication and redundant.
Instead we have provided references to the relevant sections in other CDNI documents.
In the next revision I have added more references.
However, since it seems that reviewers find this document incomplete, I am now considering adding a drawing to make it clearer.

Please let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Ori