Re: Recent threads concerning sergeants-at-arms

Michael StJohns wrote:

I've come to really dislike the word "respectful" in any of our context as it by definition implies both offering respect and deference. Respect is so culturally circumscribed as to make figuring out when you're offering enough respect in a given circumstance difficult.

As what essentially important is "respect" and IETF has
established ways to detect lack of it, one of which is
not reading the draft, there is no point to discuss
uselessness of poor alternatives.

					Masataka Ohta