Re: Recent threads concerning sergeants-at-arms

Hi Stephen,

I believe that the notion that we must choose between an environment where we can disagree — about anything that is in scope for IETF discussion — and an environment in which every person is treated with dignity, decency, and respect (to quote BCP 54) is a false choice.

Best,
Alissa