Re: The Next Generation

Hi Rob, all,

On Sep 3, 2019, at 10:02 PM, Rob Sayre <sayrer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is pretty much the definition of a personal attack. But it's OK with me.

I am fine with it, and I would like Dan to feel free to send further messages along these lines.

That may be the case, but name-calling (“troll” or otherwise) is not appropriate for this mailing list, is inconsistent with BCP 54, and is included in the catalog of behaviors that the IESG has been discussing with the WG chairs about discouraging <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/iesg/wiki/DraftListOfBadBehaviour>. I’m hopeful we can all try to avoid it as best we can.

Regards,
Alissa

thanks,
Rob