Re: The Next Generation

On 9/3/19 5:57 PM, Rob Sayre wrote:
On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 5:42 PM Dan Harkins <dharkins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  BEGONE TROLL!

Hello Dan,

I don't think that is a very nice thing to say, but I like the text formatting.

Is there something that offends you about handing off IETF matters to a younger and more diverse set of members? After all, people will retire.

I would like to understand that concern.

  It is my contention that you are trolling this list trying to get a rise out
of people. And I take exception to it.
That is my only concern. It might be
funny for you to see a whole bunch of people start arguing about "communities"
and their representation and things like that but it's trolling straight up.

  Dan.