Re: Why do we need to go with 128 bits address space ?

The intention to establish hierarchy is to reduce
the number of entries in the global routing table.

Relating a (networking) region to a geographic
region is just to satisfy administrative policies.

If no such requirements arise, establishment of
hierarchy becomes easier at the same time
address space can be used in a better fashion.

By the way, I am thankful to you just because you
took the pain to go through my document.

Shyam