Re: [rfc-i] New proposal/New SOW comment period

On 9/2/19 10:17 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:
Someone has to be willing to take and manage the commentary - if not Sarah, then who?    (I don't really care who - I just want to know who gets to decide what goes into the next version and how I affect that decision).

The RSOC -- each and every one of us -- are carefully reading everything sent to rsoc@xxxxxxx, and all comments sent there will be given significant consideration when revising the SOW. I presume that most or all of us are also reading the input on both ietf@xxxxxxxx and rfc-interest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, although I can't actually speak for the other members. In any case, the input you're providing right now is exactly how you affect that decision. I really appreciate the specific and concrete suggestions you've made so far, as that kind of feedback is much easier to incorporate than more generalized objections.

To be clear, the SOW under consideration incorporates significant text from the SOW used during the previous several bid processes, and has so far been edited by three of us as part of trying to get it into reasonable shape for this upcoming bid. So it's fair to say that we are likely to jointly manage the commentary.

/a