Re: [rfc-i] New proposal/New SOW comment period

On 9/2/19 2:24 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:
On 8/30/2019 3:39 PM, Sarah Banks wrote:
Hi Mike,
Some thoughts, inline. Speaking for myself. SB//

Not really.  Seriously - you're the author of the SOW with the RSOC so this is direct commentary on your work product.

I suspect that what she means (since I've made similar disclaimers in the past and have seen many others do so as well) is that she's speaking without yet consulting with the RSOC or IAB on the related topics, so as to avoid confusion between her perspective and the consensus position of either of those bodies. If you have a proposal for a better way to phrase that kind of thing, I would love for you to offer it up.

/a