Re: Sergeant-at-Armss and New proposal/New SOW comment period

> I'm sorry if that came across as hyperbole. I'm honestly trying to probe
> at what the community thinks RFC 3005 provides for. If there's some

Can we finish one thing before we start the next? We were discussing the
RSE SOW. If you'd like to talk about 3005 language can we at least do
that in a separate thread?

otoh If you're looking for ways to re-establish trust in IETF leadership
then a simple "ok sorry, jumped the gun on that one, lets keep talking"
might be better than yet another stab at 3005... at least imo.

	Cheers Leif