Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-05.txt> (The IETF-ISOC Relationship) to Informational RFC

Hi,

[Same role]

I don't see a footnote in the draft. Perhaps you could give me a better hint about the problematic text?  In any case, I'm not the editor of the draft and can't alter it.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
President & CEO of the Internet Society
Please excuse my clumbsy thums