Re: Request for comments : IANA Policy for the Independent Stream

Hi Ben,

You're very right.

It all depends on whether draft-kuehlewind-update-tag makes progress in
time since the "update" in this case is very much "see also."

But if draft-kuehlewind-update-tag doesn't make enough progress, I agree
that this mention of "update" should be removed, and the text should read
"This document complements..."

Thanks,
Adrian

--