Re: Errata Processing Stats/Queue?

Hiya,

On 07/08/2019 13:06, Fernando Gont wrote:
> It is not that the reporter is
> telling you "review your spec, there is a bug, and i won't tell you
> why", but normally the problematic text is quoted, and a solution proposed.

I suggest you select a bunch of unprocessed errata (without
cherry picking:-) and record how long it takes you to write
'em up so that an AD could quickly read your email and then
hit approve or hfdu or whatever. I'd be interested in the
time it takes you to do 10 or 20 of those. And I'd not be
surprised if ADs were happy if you wanted to volunteer to
do that periodically.

Cheers,
S.