Re: Errata Processing Stats/Queue?

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > The usual process is for the IETF Chair tell the ADs to address them
    > and get the numbers down, and for the rest of us to have a discussion
    > with the the Nomcom if neither of those happen.

I think that we need to do something to allow the work to be more visible to
WG chairs, leaving the ADs to deal with errata where there are no WG, and
then redirect it to an appropriate WG or XYZAREA-WG.
Some of this could be done by directorates too.

ADs are too valuable, and yet usually don't have the subject matter,
and at this point, authors don't have any ability to act.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-