Re: Should IETF stop using GitHub?

I would encourage people with an interest in the topics raised in this thread to review the two WG drafts currently active in the GIT WG:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-git-using-github-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-01

as well as the minutes from the last WG meeting that describe some planned changes to the documents that have not been made yet:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-104-git/

Please send comments on the drafts to the ietf-and-github@xxxxxxxx mailing list. The drafts discuss topics such as WG decision process to use GitHub, back-up, archival, etc. If people encounter difficulties with restricted access to private repos or paid accounts that affect their ability to participate in IETF WG discussions, it would also be useful to share those experiences with that list (or I’d be fine to learn about them privately if people prefer).

Thanks,
Alissa