Re: RSOC name

Top posting - just because.

Don said "What if everything else we [sic] the same, but it had been called the RFC Series Support Committee?"

I said "It's not so much what we  call it as what they think they're allowed to do".

Not quite sure where you get "snark" from that. (And I've read the rest of the chain).

Basically, if all you did was change the name of the group in 6635, IMNSHO we still would have ended up in exactly the same place that we did.

Later, Mike