Re: RSOC name

Mike,

On 30/07/2019 00:22, Mike StJohns wrote:
> It’s not so much what we call it as what they think they’re allowed to do.

That seems mostly like snark. I don't have a problem
with you doing that myself but I would point out that
it kinda kills a bunch of arguments that you yourself
might want to propose for some better path.

If your "they" is valid, then it'd be as valid a pseudo-
criticism against anything you yourself may propose.

S.

PS: Don's mail doesn't have that kind of problem.