Re: A suggestion for nomcom, LLC, IESG, IAB

I was suggesting a concept, not an emulation of what another organization does. Good leaders aren't always born with those skills, regardless of their technological expertise.

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor & Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Cell: +1 415 370-4628