The mailing list web archive seems broken

Hi,

I've seen a new JS-driven web archive for IETF lists pop up lately. I think it's a bit broken, as the scrolling web interaction isn't very good.

I often can't scroll down the list of messages. I'm also not sure how this UI is an improvement over basic HTML representations. Active participants to any list will interact through their email programs. This UI seems to obfuscate list traffic.

thanks,
Rob