Re: [105attendees] Agenda Bashing was Re: Administrative Plenary Time Constraint: Must End by 21:00

On Jul 24, 2019, at 12:29 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Or people could be asked humm if they agree or disagree.

I think any kind of solution that involves peer pressure isn’t going to work well.

It might make sense for us to agree in advance to some questions we would like answered, and then ask the crowd to hum “I feel that this answer was adequate” and then “I feel this answer is not complete, please continue.”