Re: [105attendees] Agenda Bashing was Re: Administrative Plenary Time Constraint: Must End by 21:00

I’m conflicted about this. Time used for what might be speech-making from one person, could be a more nuanced point from another. We keep saying we need to use our f2f time more efficiently. Well, sometimes that means breadth and a lot of people providing quick input and it also can mean depth and giving folks enough time to say something clearly. I think hard and fast rules like fixed time limits will prevent the latter (from both ends of the room).

YMMV, of course.

--aaron