Re: [Rsoc] RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

Hi Sarah,
At 06:01 PM 23-07-2019, Sarah Banks wrote:
Can you help me understand a bit more the ask here; could you expand a bit on what you're thinking about when you say "information"?

I read the following: "During the creation of this document, it was expected that the RSOC would describe the process it ultimately selected to the community. The RSOC did involve the community in interim considerations when that was likely to be of value. Following completion of the selection process, the RSOC will determine the best way to share information learned and experience gained with the community and determine how to best preserve that information for future use". I was thinking about whether there is a report of what was learned from what was done previously. I used the word "information" not to make the request too difficult.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy