moving Asia meeting to march (was Re: Comcast NBCUniversal to Host IETF 114 in Philadelphia)

IETF Administration LLC Executive Director <exec-director@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > The IETF Administration LLC is pleased to announce that Comcast
    > NBCUniversal will be the Host for IETF 114 in Philadelphia.  The
    > meeting is scheduled to be held July 23 – 29, 2022.

So another Summer meeting in North America.
2017:      NA     Europe ASIA
2018:      Europe  NA    ASIA
2019:      Europe  NA    ASIA
2020:      NA      Europe ???
2021:      Europe  NA     ???
2022:      ???     NA     ???

Seems pretty obvious where fall 2020 and fall 2021 will be,
unless we try another continent.

Perhaps you can see the pattern for ASIA.
I hope that the LLC will use 2022 to break that pattern :-)

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [