Applying "Note Well" to side meetings

Hi,

Normally [1] when we have a "bar BoF" (also known as a "side meeting") we do
not apply the terms of the "Note Well" [2]. We have usually considered bar
BoFs to be outside the IETF because the IETF has no control over who meets
and drinks.

However, this time around, the side meetings are somewhat more formal with
room bookings and projectors and advertisements and so on.

So, does the Note Well apply to these side meetings?

Apologies if I missed an email on this: I sometimes don't focus as much as I
should.

Thanks,
Adrian

[1] For some practical definition of "normal"
[2] https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well/
--
Read some fairy stories for adults of all ages
.. Tales from the Wood