Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

Dear RFC Series Oversight Committee,
At 07:25 AM 15-07-2019, Sarah B wrote:
Attached is the RSE SOW intended for the upcoming RFP. You'll find it very much inline with the previous SOW we sent out as part of the RFP during the last iteration of this process. The RSOC is requesting community feedback, and would like to run a 4 week

I would like to request the information which the initial RFC Series Oversight Committee (RSOC) gathered from the previous RSE hiring exercise.

I read the proposed statement of work. The "reporting relationships" Section does not look like it is based on some logic. The description in the "scope of work" Section makes it look like a management position. How will the skills and abilities which are required be evaluated? I suggest considering whether that even fits within what is desired for the evolution of the Series.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy