Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

On 7/27/19, 6:06 PM, "Ole Jacobsen" <olejacobsen@xxxxxx> wrote:
>    However, statements to the effect of “Oh, s[h]e is just a contractor!” have apparently
> been uttered in the broader context of the IETF and the various roles we have...

That's unfortunate. Whether someone is an employee or contractor they are IMO due the same level of respect, professional consideration, open & honest communication, and so on. If we imagine ourselves as contractors (as many are), it is helpful to think of how we'd want to be treated and so treat people in that manner ourselves.

JL