Re: [Rsoc] RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

On 7/15/2019 2:41 PM, Adam Roach wrote:
On 7/15/19 9:29 AM, Salz, Rich wrote:
Can you summarize the changes between this RFP and the last one?  As I recall, the purpose for doing an early RFP was to revise the process (which presumably includes the RFP).  Or am I mistaken?

With 18 months of lead-time, that was the plan. Removing 12 months from the equation does have a planning impact.

/a

Don't you mean 30 months of lead time?   And I assume there was some sort of genesis of a plan described in the minutes of the RSOC that described what you wanted to accomplish with  an RSE re-compete - perhaps your documented discussion could be shared with the rest of the IETF?

Mike