Re: Posting and disclaimer (was Re: "Early rebid" (was Re: letters from Ted & Alissa))

Writing as (long time) ex-Chair of the ISOC Board, I have one little comment:

On 09-Jul-19 08:48, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> Since I cannot vote on any appeal, I also cannot recuse myself from
> voting.

True; and if the Board so wished, they could go into executive session
and ask the President/CEO to leave the discussion, if they felt there
was any reason to do so. That's an advantage of having a Chair of the
Board who is not the President/CEO.

Writing as just me:

On 09-Jul-19 09:33, Jari Arkko wrote:

> FWIW, I would very much like to hear from Andrew when he has things to say. As well as hear from others, of course, like Mike for instance.

I fully agree.

    Brian