Re: Posting and disclaimer (was Re: "Early rebid" (was Re: letters from Ted & Alissa))

FWIW, I would very much like to hear from Andrew when he has things to say. As well as hear from others, of course, like Mike for instance.

If there’s any kind of (substance, style or role) issue in anyone’s comments in any specific discussion, we can debate it at that point. And at times have :-)

It is even possible that in some cases such debates have caused us to learn something and improve our subsequent discussions. Or that we improved how we react to discussions. Of course, I think there’s room still for getting to even more productive and polite discourse at the IETF. But I very much would like to have an IETF where we a priori welcome all relevant discussion. And we certainly shouldn’t be blocking someone because they have a hat, like Andrew often has :-)

Jari