Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.

this ID was one of a number of thoughts I offered up shortly after I left the IESG after a decade as general
proposals to try to get people to think  about our standards process - but, not unlike the newtrk[1] effort of a
few years later, there was not enough support on the then current management (IAB & IESG) for much progress

but I do not think it profitable to rehash the details of the time at this point

Scott
[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/newtrk/about/