Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.

As expressed in the thread, the problem I have with formalizing the stable
properly is that it would seem that it becomes very difficult to fix issues.

We run into the rough consensus problems that RFC7282 explains,
with, I think, an extra push against the minority voice.
So, I would like to understand what is needed to remove the stable tag from a
document.

I think it is best to just do this informally, and come back to how can
we speed some things up elsewhere.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-