Re: RFC Series Editor Resignation

On 6/28/19 7:22 PM, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

With respect, I have a hard time seeing how there can be stupidity without
some*one* being stupid

As far as I can tell, exactly this happens all the time. Well-meaning, intelligent people often produce "stupid" results, especially in collaboration with one another, which were difficult for the collaborators to anticipate, without any person or people actually exhibiting lack of intelligence or malice.

(This is NOT a statement on the specific nature of the conditions leading to the current disappointment about the RSE situation. I'm too distant from that to tell what happened there.)

Keith