Re: RFC Editor model

Yes, and I have been admonished off-list. I apologize for the implication that unnamed others are participating in this conversation in bad faith.

/a

On 6/26/19 3:50 PM, Ted Lemon wrote:
Matthew, with respect, what Adam said was also quite disrespectful, just more subtly so. Not that two wrongs make a right—they do not. But consistency is a virtue.

Sent from my iPhone