Re: Call for Community Input: Web Analytics on www.ietf.org

I agree that tools and datatracker should be included; while the "main" site is important, they are the critical resources that most people interact with.

For performance monitoring, are we going to be measuring the server-side view of page generation time, or from the client (i.e. using RUM)?

Collecting errors -- e.g., JavaScript exceptions, those reported by CSP and similar facilities -- is extremely useful for finding problems on the site. Will we be doing that?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/