Re: AD Sponsorship of draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

The proposed alternative I thought I saw was to
a) establish a mailing list (because we do not like holding discussions of specific documents on the IETF list)
b) hold some explicit virtual sessions to discuss the draft

Given how small and focused the draft is, creating a working group seems rather odd. Making even small process changes in the IETF is hard. The handling of this seems designed to make it even harder. Note: I do not believe that is the actual intent of the responders. It is however the apparent result.

Yours,
Joel