Re: draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01: Number of Signatures Required

Hi Mark,
At 06:13 PM 22-04-2019, Mark Nottingham wrote:
I'm not sure I follow. The 777 number is those who AFAICT are nomcom-eligible *now* -- i.e., after IETF104; you don't divide them up amongst the last five years. How did you arrive at the numbers above?

Those were the number of attendees who volunteered to be part of a nomination committee over the last few years, e.g. https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/LM1iaWQWO5sHDOgl8mgx_Wy3kCQ

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say above; could you please restate it?

It is not possible to assess the following argument: a person would not be involved in a recall petition because it may affect the reputation of his/her company. Nobody said that it is something he/she is concerned about, i.e. there isn't any evidence to support the argument.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy