Re: AD Sponsorship of draft-moonesamy-recall-rev

Hi Alissa,
At 07:46 AM 17-04-2019, Alissa Cooper wrote:
I discussed this with the IESG and our recommendation is for you to submit a BOF proposal if you'd like to pursue this further. We think these kinds of changes to the IETF's governance structure need the more in-depth problem statement discussion and broader review that a chartering process and working group would provide.

Thank you for discussing the request with the IESG.

There is currently a working group discussing the governance structure of the IETF. I doubt that the draft would be in scope for that working group given that its charter specifically sets "the standards process" as outside its scope. Is the IESG recommending an in-depth problem statement about the Internet Standards Process?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy