draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb and draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking

Hi,

I have just discovered a useful discussion of the multi-link problem here:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-08#section-5.1.1

The OCB draft doesn't refer to this draft, but only to its superseded
predecessor draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey.

I think I will drop this discussion until ipwave gets its two
main drafts properly synchronized.

Regards
   Brian