Re: draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-39

Excuse top posting.

As I've said, I am no expert, but I do know some physics, and
it seems pretty clear to me that if there are multiple lanes
of traffic, a large truck can easily shield signals between
two cars and the shielding will be intermittent, regardless
of how much wireless power is allowed, depending on traffic
movement. So it's a highly dynamic mesh network. That's a very
interesting problem that has been much studied, and it's
fundamentally different from the ND design scenario.

So I find it hard to believe that nobody can write the TBD
text.

Regards
   Brian