Re: [netconf] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13

Hi Aanchal,

Thanks for the review. Please see inline.

On 2019-04-11, 5:54 PM, "netconf on behalf of Aanchal Malhotra via Datatracker" <netconf-bounces@xxxxxxxx on behalf of noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Reviewer: Aanchal Malhotra
    Review result: Ready

    The document is very clear and concise.  I just have one minor clarification question.
    Section 3.4 Page 9 that says the following:
    "In addition to any required ........SHOULD only be allowed......".

    Is there a reason for using SHOULD instead of MUST?

There may be reasons why an implementation decides not to enforce this restriction. Going by RFC2119 definitions, this is why we chose SHOULD instead of MUST.
3. SHOULD   This word, or the adjective "RECOMMENDED", mean that there
   carefully weighed before choosing a different course.

Regards,
Reshad.